The Sony E PZ 10-20mm f/4 G is one of the company’s newest lenses, and despite its small size and relatively affordable price, it brings with it a huge range of features that make it desirable for both photographers and filmmakers. If you are a photographer interested in the lens, check out this fantastic video review that takes a look at the performance and image quality you can expect from it in stills applications.
Coming to you from Christopher Frost, this great video review takes a look at the new Sony E PZ 10-20mm f/4 G lens for E mount APS-C cameras. The 10-20mm f/4 comes with a variety of great features, including:
- Internal Power Zoom mechanism
- Internal zoom and focus design for better balance with a gimbal
- Linear AF system for particularly smooth and quiet autofocus
- Smooth Motion Optics for reduced focus breathing
- Three aspherical elements for reduced distortion and increased sharpness
- Two ED elements for reduced chromatic aberrations and increased clarity
- One ED Aspherical element
- Circular diaphragm for smoother bokeh
Check out the video above for Frost’s full thoughts on the lens.
And if you would like to read more about the lens, check out our full review here.