The DJI Mavic 3 is the company’s newest drone, and it brings with it a nice range of new features and improvements. This great video review takes a look at the drone and the sort of performance and image quality you can expect from it in practice.
- Dual camera system
- 20-megapixel main camera with four-thirds sensor, paired with 24mm-equivalent f/2.8 lens
- 12.8 stops of dynamic range and variable aperture on main camera
- 12-megapixel telephoto camera with 162mm-equivalent lens and 28x hybrid zoom
- 5.1K video and 4K video at up to 120 fps
- Apple ProRes 422 HQ codec
- 1 TB internal SSD
- 10-bit D-Log and Hasselblad NCS (Natural Color Solution)
- Automatic subject tracking
- Omnidirectional obstacle-sensing system and APAS (Advanced Pilot Assistance System) 5.0
- 46 minutes of battery life
- 1080p live view at 60 fps at up to 9.3 miles of range
- Wind resistance up to 26.8 mph
- 47 mph maximum speed
Altogether, the Mavic 3 looks like quite the versatile and capable on top of being highly portable. Check out the video above for Mumford’s full thoughts on the Mavic 3.